Friday 15 February 2013

Additional 50% off Coach Factory Online

If your are thinking about buying a new Coach purse, you should take a look at the Coach Factory online store www.Coachfactory.com. I came across this site from an email I received from the regular Coach store, so it is legitamate. I sent them an email asking if they ship to Canada, and they confirmed that they do. Shipping is $26 per order, and duty is approximately $20 per item.

For the next 3 days (until Feb 18) they are having an additional 50% off your purchase. With this discount, many of the purses come out to $100-$200, which is much less than the full price stores.

They state that these sales are by invitation only. If you have any problems signing up, send me an email (bestdealscanada101@gmail.com) and I will send you a referal.

No comments:

Post a Comment